Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I made a new piece yesterday. I'm about to start on another one as well. Working from home allows me to multitask. When I have a chance a break out my beading supplies and become creative.

Most of my inventory has been taken to be sold in person. I'll be happy if I sell a few pieces out of the bunch. I've been lazy about taking photos lately. Perhaps later on this afternoon or tonight I will post some though. I need to update my etsy store with new items, it's been too long.

I finally received my business cards and labels (for my packages) this week. I'm waiting on a few more advertising merch., I've ordered. It's always fun starting a new business, more so something so creative as jewelry designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adorntonia - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger