Thursday, February 5, 2009

I have been MIA for a while. I've been super busy with work and other things I haven't had a chance to update Adorntonia or this blog in over a week now. I have found time here and there to create new pieces. I just haven't found the time to take photos and edit them for the web. I have been working a bit on getting the word out to people I know and they in turn are letting other people know about Adorntonia. I seem to make almost all my sells offline though so we'll see how the etsy thing turns out in the end.

I know winter is almost over but I am going to start working on knitting projects to add to my etsy store for next autumn/winter season. Possibly a few other crafty surprises in store as well.

I anticipate that tonight I will be able to add a few if not all of the pieces I've created within the past week or so. Stay tuned to this blog and adorntonia.etsy.com for all updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adorntonia - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger