Monday, February 23, 2009

Vending for the first time ...

I suppose it's going to be my first time, although it's not until September. However some of you know I dance professionally and I will be doing a benifit show with a ton of other dancers in September. I have offered to be a vender as well as entertainer. I will set up a table with my beaded goodies. It should be fun!

I plan on finally getting a ton of work done. I sold a few pieces today offline. I plan to add at least 5 new pieces tomorrow or perhaps tonight if I have the energy. Unfortunately Sayuri is not doing well and I have to take her in for maintanence tomorrow and goddess knows how long that is going to take.

I hope to be updating the shop and this blog with new stuff very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adorntonia - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger