Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sale @ Adorntonia

If you want to give a unique gift to someone this Valentines day then come by Adorntonia and check out what I have. Everything is 25% off from 2/10 - 2/15. Yes, I'm giving everyone one day extra to take advantage of the sale!

I have nearly 40 items up for grabs. I use good quality supplies to make my jewelry so you will not be disappointed with what you get. If there is something you see but it's the wrong size, please email me and we can come up with a solution. adorntonia@gmail.com

Come in and browse around! Pass this information on to anyone you think might be interested in unique, one of a kind gift.Thanks in advance!

-Bianca (Adorntonia)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adorntonia - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger