Saturday, January 24, 2009

Welcome to Adorntonia .....

I decided to create this blog in honor of my newly created Adorntonia. I make pretty sparkly things to wear. My etsy store is adorntonia.etsy.com. Please go and browse around. This blog is mainly for updates and hopefully people will love what I make. Please book mark this or add me so you can keep up with what I'm doing.

Perhaps you will find a few post about other things I'm up to. Mainly though it's updates for my etsy store.

xoxo Bianca

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm glad to see you started a blog! :) I'll keep an eye on it! Yay, pretty jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just browsing creative blogs. Is there the option to follow your blog? Just started my own blog - great way to get to know other artists and feed off of thoughts and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There should be a "follow" button on the side (right side for me) so that you can follow blogs. You probably have already figured this out and I'm sorry it's taken me until now to see that you've commented on my journal. I'm now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete

 
Adorntonia - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger